Boardio sucht nach neuen Country Managern
Boardio (www.boardio.com) with 6500 advisors from 100 countries is a leading platform and service connecting SMEs, startups and research ventures with highly qualified advisors. Our key focus is to help companies expand overseas with the help of local advisors.
We are now expanding the service into several new countries and seek several highly motivated and independent Country Managers/Lead/Directors to drive our business in their regions. We are especially interested in the following countries but encourage interested also from other countries to apply:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United States
As the Country Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Fully managing and growing Boardio's presence in your region
- Building and maintaining a strong sales network to increase the number of clients
- Selling Boardio's services to both SMEs/startups and organizations such as Venture Capitals and research institutions
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients and partners in the region.
Your concrete tasks:
- Sell Boardio Turnkey to companies
- Most potential clients are SMEs, startups and scaleups making 0,5 - 20M€ revenue AND expanding outside of domestic market
- You choose how to find and contact customers, you also cover all local sales costs. We are piloting AI to find leads and in case results are good, we will provide you with list of leads
- You can also build local network of individuals to provide you leads or use some other methods to find companies.
- Manage Turnkey service delivery
- You will be the account manager and the interface towards the company. You do not need to find advisors but we use global Boardio platform for that.
- Make local partnership agreements
- You choose which organizations to contact and what kind of partnership deals to make with them
Ideal candidates will have:
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to set and achieve targets independently
- Previous experience in recruitment, headhunting or advisor/board work is an asset
- Native in local language and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and partners
- A comfortable with reaching out to potential clients outside of their personal network
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
This is a freelance role with an attractive success-based compensation structure. After 12-24 months of successful performance, the package may include the opportunity to receive shares in the company. As we continue to grow, there will be opportunities for career advancement, both locally and globally. The role offers flexibility to work part-time or full-time, depending on other commitments.
To get further details, please send us a short application with link to your Linkedin profile [email protected]
See list of our current country managers https://www.boardio.com/about
We are also looking for Boardio Brand Ambassadors.