Partnerships | Finance | M&A | VC&PE | Investor
Ken Grams is a high-achieving executive, CEO and Board Member with more than 20 years of experience in quality growth initiatives and asset management as a straight speak strategist in the financial services industry. An exemplary professional history serving on Boards and C-Suite committees to unify enterprises and administer effective leadership. Visionary leader with the proven ability to direct teams, multi-billion dollar institutions and diverse portfolios, while producing a measurable record of success for clients and strategic partnerships internationally.
• • • Select Career Highlights:
• Transaction volume experience of over $10 Billion (Americas).
• Portfolio management of $2 Billion of Real Estate, Retail, and Commercial & Industrial.
• Negotiated and directed a $400 Million mortgage servicing rights purchase/sale transaction.
• Senior manager to support an initial public offering (IPO) that raised over US$100 Million in capital.
• Regulatory experience (partial, the alphabet): SEC, FHLB, SBA, FDIC, OCC, and Federal Reserve.
Located in United States, Netherlands, and LATAM.