Making your Brand a success is not about shining brighter, it%27s about shining differently.
I am made aware of this fact every day in all my activities:
- Brand Strategy Mentor & Owner at Divertask
- Brand Strategy Teacher & Mentor at the European Communication School in Brussels
- Volunteer mentor for African Young Entrepreneurs at Micromentor
- External Communication Expert at the European Commission
- Current member of the Expert Group on %22facilitating the use of new B2G data sources for official statistics%22 at the European Commission
- Digital Marketing Expert at Bisnode Belgium
Are you still searching for the right purpose for your idea, or do you want to know if the one you found fits with your market?
I can help you with this with an 8-steps framework I designed, based on:
Analysis of your Market, including:
your Strength Identification,
Consumer (Psychographic) analysis
Positioning of your Brand, including:
Brand Laddering of you & your closest competitor (direct & substitution)
Brand Truth Definition
Brand Purpose Definition
Finding a Name, Logo and Slogan aligned on your Purpose
Building a Differentiated Consumer Experience
Build Interview questions to identify Future Employees Aligned on your Purpose
Hire on Purpose
Let my 15 years experience (and my involvement in projects for more than 300 businesses of all sizes) show you the way!
My 3 extra promises to you:
Trust, Respect & Empathy.
My Favorite type of Company to work with: Purposeful ones